Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Teaching Little Hearts

This week I have the privilege of teaching the preschoolers during VBS in Davis City, Iowa. Most of the kids in this community do not go to church anywhere because there are not a whole lot of Bible teaching churches in the area, in fact in the two towns we are visiting, there are only 3. I am so blessed to be able to introduce these little hearts to my savior! This week they have been learning that God should be the guide of their life and that they can trust him to lead them in what is right and what is best for them.   It is my prayer that I am able to plant seeds of faith in the hearts of these precious little ones. I am so glad I am able to be used by God to teach this amazing group of kids.
Our verse for this week is  "God will help me know what to do". Isaiah 30:21 (paraphrased)














No comments:

Post a Comment