Saturday, August 9, 2014

I Need to Do What??!

In my past 6 years of being in full time ministry there have been things that have come up that I was never warned about/prepared for in college. I believe that I have learned just as much if not more in the real world of ministry than I learned in theory in college. Some of these things range from typical to slightly bizzare. Here is a short list for you:

1. What color/type of mulch is needed on a playground?
2. The plumbing make up of a preschool sized toilet.
3. What does happen when a child eats glue.
4. How to find the best possible route to pick up kids for camp.
5. How many batches of popcorn will feed 25 families
6. How do you get cotton candy dust out of your hair?
7. Designing a Theme/Logo for a ministry
8. Re Decorating a Childrens Building
9. Choosing/ Setting up  a security check in system
10. How long should you set the motion sensor light duration in a preschool bathroom?
11. How to balance the volume levels for the 3 stacked children's churches so that they are not turning it up to be heard over the others.

I know there are many more things I've learned, and I would love to hear things others have learned or had to deal with.

Learning and Growing at The Grove!

Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment