Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lessons Learned

I am continually reminded that valuable lessons are being taught each week to the children in our churches. These lessons are not only for kids, they are also ones that we as adults need to be reminded of.

Today I had the privilege of teaching preschool chapel at Lakeview today. This month they are learning about being thankful. This is a topic that always gets plenty of coverage during the month of November. However, thankfulness is something that should be observed every day.

I am reminded of a song found on the Veggie Tales Madame Blueberry episode.

I thank God for this day,
For the sun in the sky,
For my mom and my dad,
For my piece of apple pie!
For our home on the ground,
For His love that's all around,
That's why I say thanks every day!
Because a thankful heart is a happy heart
I'm glad for what I have,
That's an easy way to start!
For the love that He shares,
'Cause He listens to my prayers,
That's why I say thanks every day
!


This is a habit that we all should add to our lives. A lesson from childhood that is not to be forgotten, taking time to thank God every day.

Thankfully Growing at The Grove!

Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment