Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My Absence

No need to worry, I did not in fact fall off the face of the earth!
I have to apologize to all of you for my lack of posts lately. I seemed to have hit a bit of writers block. I have about 4 posts started on my desk top but none of them get much past the first paragraph. And so I have not posted anything for a bit. But I did want to reassure you that I am still here. I am filming a couple of videos this afternoon and so I should have one up and ready for your viewing by this evening.

Let me also take this opportunity to say thank you for reading and watching the things I post on this blog. I am simply a young children's director in the small town of Sweetser, Indiana and I am humbled and thankful that you care about what I have to say.

Now back to work I go!

Gracefully Growing at The Grove!
Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment