Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Childrens Pastor's Conference- Introduction

I am so excited because this week I have the privilege of attending Childrens Pastor's Conference or CPC for short. This is a nation wide conference that is held each year on the east side of the US and the west side. Pastors and Leaders from all over come together to hear from a group of leaders in the field of Children's Ministry. A lot of topics will be covered and a lot of networking will go on. I am so excited to learn more in order to help improve the Children's Ministry of Liberty. Some of the things I am learning here will be shared at our volunteer training on February 7th.

I plan to include a daily recap video for you, sharing some of the things I learned and experienced. I can tell you that after only 3 sessions of the pre-conference training, I have 3 pages of notes and my brain in working in overdrive on ideas.

I am SO glad that there are conferences like this put on by people who truly care about Childrens Pastors and their ministries. Ministry doesn't have be a  lonely island and I am absolutely looking forward to talking to other leaders and sharing with them what is going on in our ministry and learning more about what they are doing. We all have the same goal of reaching the next generation for Christ, and it is so energizing to hear the victories they are experiencing.

Gratefully Growing at The Grove!

Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment