Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Getting Bogged Down

In ministry it is often easy to get bogged down by all of the things you have going on. In those really busy times, all too often we can become discouraged that we cant get everything done or if we can get it done it wont be good enough. And it is in those times that what would normally be criticism that rolls off your back, now seems like a weight that is dragging you under. I know I have personally had those times in my life and ministry.
One way that I try to combat being bogged down by the weight of criticism and busyness is to keep scripture up around me. One such scripture is Romans 8:31 which says, "If God be for us, who can be against us?" This reminds me that I have God on my side and that he will fight along side me against anything that I face. And he is the almighty creator of the universe so nothing can stand against his power.

Sometimes we all need to be reminded that we have an almighty God on our side, that we aren't really alone in it all, and that He is willing to fight for us.

Continually Growing at The Grove!

Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment